Deciding on a storage facility is not an easy job to do since here your precious belongings are at stake. If you are in need of additional space and are looking for self storage in Bronx, here are some of the things that you should look in a storage facility before moving your belongings there –
- The first thing to ensure is that the storage facility should be in an area which is not in the news because of the wrong reasons.
- Make sure the Bronx mini storage facility that you choose is completely fenced and guarded at all the times.
- Ensure that the facility is well lit.
- The lock that you choose for your individual unit must be sturdy and of the best quality and do not share the key of the lock with any attendant in the facility.
- Most of the self storage facilities can be accessed 24 hours. Make sure that the facility that you choose has an attendant present all the times.
- Check the surveillance cameras and if they work or not. Ask the manager to tell you about the other security measures.
Storing your belongings at a self storage unit comes with a price tag. It is therefore imperative to make sure the storage facility that you choose is safe. Keep these tips in mind and ensure the safety of your belongings.